This week i set my self the challenge of having a different nails everyday. I don't often wear the same nail polish every day but its normally just a plain colour so this week i decided to change it up.
- Today I used Andrea Fulerton - mock crock in gold and black (might do a review actually )
- beauty UK nail polish in dark blue ( got it from select) with a glitter top coat
- beauty UK nail polish in green (as above ^)
- miss sporty black nail polish with make up academy (MUA) silver crackle coat
- white nail polish with pink glitter top coat ( don't know what brand sorry )
- collection 2000 blue nail polish this is really nice it has like a shimmer/shine to it
- beauty UK nail polish in pink (select) with white flicks on (drew with a manicure tip brush)
hope you liked this I might do one again sometime.
xoxo, just another primadonna girl.