Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Candles?

disclaimer: I do not own this photo I found it on
http://innumerablegoods.typepad.com/innumerable_goods/2007/09/scented-candles.html

Having candles in my room is something I have always liked the idea of , and after seeing several posts on blogs and in you tube videos about candles I have finally  decide to get up of my bum and go out and buy some. But I don't want to go out and spend a lot of money if candles don't end up being my kind of thing. 
So what I am asking is, do you like candles in your room ? and do you know any cheap but really nice smelling candles for me to try out before I go and buy more high end ones? also what higher end candles do you recommend?


xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 




p.s is there actually such a thing as high end candles? :s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl