Thursday, 31 May 2012

Diamond jubilee inspired

Diamond jubilee inspired


perfume-harrods/ dress-river island/ wavey rings -Astley Clark/ crown rings -topshop
/both nail varnishes ASOS/ purse - John Lewis/ shoes- Heels.com


With the queens diamond jubilee coming up I thought this would be a appropriate post. Although I will not be celebrating the jubilee as I dont take much interest in these sorts of things I understand most people in britan do. I actually had quite a bit of fun creating this on polyvore and thought it was quite a nice outfit that could be worn weather it was the jubilee or not.

What are you doing for the jubilee ? Have you planned your outfit ?
xoxo, just another primadonna girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl