Friday, 18 May 2012

Mini Very.co.uk haul


I have often been quite a big fan of Very.co.uk because it has loads of nice clothes that are reasonably priced and you don't even have to pay for it right away it goes on your account. So the other day I went on the site and added loads to my basket and ordered it, however a lot of it is out of stock so I am still waiting on those. And what did come not all of it I decide to keep, so the 5 items above are what I have kept.

  1. These shorts are peach and have rips in they are really short and I think they are perfect for summer. I am not entirely sure of the brand but the label says 'established 1932' and were only £11 I think they were originally 20 something. 
  2. Next is this adorable pink ombre top , it is amazing and so great for summer. This is from love label which is probably my fave very brand, it cost me £14 which is really good quality for the price you pay.
  3. This black playsuit is light and a lovely summer staple piece , it is by south and is £18. Although it is quite simple that's all it needs to be teamed with some jewellery and sandals it creates a stylish summer outfit. 
  4. Aztec is a big print right now so I felt these leggings were a good choice. I really like them the pattern it so nice and it suits most figures. It is also by love label and cost me £20. 
  5. Finally this purple lace vest top is actually a size larger than I would normally go for. I am a size 10 and it was out of stock so I got a 12 just to see what it would look like and it actually looks really nice even though  its a bit loose i actually like the effect it gives. this is again from love label and cost £16. 
All these products can be found here.  what do you think ? do you like very.co.uk?

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl