Thursday, 3 May 2012

My first glossy box!

So I subscribed to glossy box about a week ago and my first ever glossy box arrived today! 
I have been excited for this all week, every time i walk through the door asking if it been delivered , and today there was one of those royal mail notes telling me it had been delivered next door so I went and picked it up , thanked my neighbour , perhaps with a little too much excitement and ran upstairs to open it!


 This months glossy box was a special 'natural' edition  , the box is 100% biodegradable and all products are 'ethical'.

I was extremely excited when I realised I have 3 full sized products! And only two samples. 

First is the Monu professional skincare , rosewood reviving mist , which is full sized and worth £11.95 ( and I only paid £10 for the whole box) this is a refreshing and uplifting mist. it says you can use it before make up to revive skin in the morning after sleep and throughout the day to fix make up , I have tested it with make up on and found it makes my skin look and feel great and smells amazing. I think I will defiantly be buying this once I have used it all. 
Secondly is Figs & rouge lip balm that is 100% pure ,100% natural & 100% organic multi-purpose balm. Excellent for soothing & naturally hydrating dry skin and lips. This is also a full size product and is sold at £3.39. I really like this product although the texture is not what I would of expected usually I find that lip balms are smooth this has some exfoliating properties to help achieve overall more smooth lips. Again this is another product I will defiantly purchase after I have used it. 

Next is Inika cosmetics , certified organic lip liner my shade is 04 nude delight (see above ,left) its a blend of pressed plant waxes, oils and natural pigments. I don't usually use lip liners but i have tried this one and I really like it , again this is a full sized product and costs £11.75. not too sure if I will buy this again , ill have to wait and see. 

This product is a sample size at 10ml but i still think that's quite a decent sized sample. It is the Caudalie vinosource SOS thirst-quenching serum , that's newly latched and is extremely natural and plant based. the deluxe size is exclusive to Glossy box. Apply morning and evening to face and neck before moisturising i removed my make up and tested this and I made my face feel absolutely amazing I LOVED  it . The full sized product which is 30ml is priced at £29.00. I defiantly will be buying this again . 

This Philip B styling gel is a multi-purpose, supple, soft-hold gel that adds  volume and texture and gives definition and control to all hair types. I really like this product but I will say that for me at least less is most defiantly more as too much made my hair appear greasy but with the right amount it  works wonders for my hair giving it life and texture. This is again a sample size and the full sized product is priced at £13 , i will most probably be buying this full priced also.


Overall i am extremely happy with glossy box and am excited for next months as it celebrates Glossy boxes 1st birthday!  I will review all of the products from above later in the month once i have had chance to try them all properly over a few days. 

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl