Monday, 21 May 2012

outfit of the day 21/5/2012

outfit of the day 21/5/2012
disclaimer: This may not always be my actual  outfit of the day with the
exact items but it will always be roughly based on my outfit. 


Short shirt
€17 - nelly.com

Miss Selfridge printed legging
$35 - missselfridge.com

ASOS flat sandals
$61 - asos.com

Dsquared metallic handbag
$1,925 - dsquared2.com

Dorothy Perkins yellow gold jewelry
$27 - dorothyperkins.com

Metallic jewelry
$25 - macys.com






xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

2 comments:

  1. just come across your blog, I love how its a mix of music, lifestyle and fashion its quite refreshing. I love all the clothes you have picked out you seem to be a bit of a rock chick :P
    xx

    peek at me theheadlessstylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much , it means A LOT !! Yeah I know I wanted a blog that was what I love and well a little bit different.
      Just visited your blog , love the outfit you wore yesterday, I agree the bag is a 'yummy colour' where did you get it from ?

      Anyways thanks again
      xoxo,just another primadonna girl.

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl