Monday, 14 May 2012

Primadonnas playlist - 14/5/2012 vampire diaries special

Disclaimer: I do not own this photo found it here




Recently I have become a bit of a vampire diaries obsessor , I actually only started watching the show a month a go, I got myself online and started watching them all I have now watched them all to the end of season 3. I will try not to mention any spoilers but lets just say it ends with whats been a long time coming and the salator brother yet to be chosen, well I lie it appeared to be chosen but there is something Elena is yet to find out which I hope changes her decision (yn). But because I watched them all so quickly I kind of needed more and have to wait until the next season stars -.-. So I got myself on spotifly and subscribed to all 3 of the vampire diaries playlists (one per season) not sure if there official but anyways its all the song that are on each series. so Here is my top 10:


  1. Skinny love - Birdy 
  2. Never let me go - Florence + The Machine ( I know it was in last weeks but the whole Damon Elena scene  is too amazing to go unmentioned )
  3. Give me love - Ed Sheeran 
  4. Shelter - Birdy 
  5. Animal - Neon trees 
  6. Under my bed - Meiko 
  7. In my veins - Andrew Belle ft. Erin Mccarley
  8. Losing your memory -Ryan star 
  9. Medicine - Daugther, Igor Haefeil, Ian Grimble , Elena Tonra 
  10. Wasted - Low vs Diamond 


sorry the intro was long and yeah I think a lot of these are season two , not sure if any of them are season one.
this list is not in order!


Comment below , what's your fave ? and what did you think of the end of season 3?


xoxo, just another primadonna girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl