Monday, 28 May 2012

Primadonnas playlist - 28/5/2012




  1. Drive by - Train 
  2. Payphone - Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa instrumanetal tribute 
  3. Sparks - Cover drive
  4. Where have you been - Rhianna 
  5. When she was mine - Lawson
  6. Too close - Alex clare
  7. Princess of china - Coldplay ft. Rhianna
  8. Picking up the pieces - Paloma Faith 
  9. Only the horses - Scissor sister ( I know it was in last weeks but I love it )
  10. Bite my tongue - You me at six ft. Oli Sykes
This week I am pretty busy with exams as I mentioned in yesterdays instagram post, and also am on holiday next week so I will try and do a extra long playlist when I get back. 

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl