Monday, 7 May 2012

primadonna's playlist- 7/05/2012

Discliamer:I do not own this picture.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/steffilynnphotog/3645340868/
 




Music is a major part of my life so i figured why not make a playlist every week of the 10 songs I just can't stop listening to! 

  1. Laserlight - Jessie J ft. David Guetta 
  2. Blow it up - The Vaccines 
  3. Loverboy - You me at six
  4. Buy The Stars - Marina and The Diamonds
  5. Wreck'in Bar (Ra Ra Ra) - The Vaccines
  6. Rosie - The Kooks
  7. Man Of Simple Pleasure - Kasabian
  8. Dakota - Stereophonics  
  9. 212 (feat, Lazy Jay) - Azealia Banks 
  10. Never Let Me Go - Florence + The Machine
 These songs are not in order of preference just what I have been listening to a lot on Spotify! 

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl