Sunday, 27 May 2012

week in pictures #3


.this should teach me to use a top coat. My swear by gradual tanner smells so yummy. Childhood fave rediscover.
so great for getting rid of my awful stretch marks. not the usual tag. cheap skin care mini haul.
happy birthday Glossybos. berber oil got in my may Glossybox., may 2012 Glossybox content.


Sorry there haven't been that many posts this week. And there probably wont be many for the next two weeks. This coming week I have exams , I will post playlist, wishlist and a few Outfits of the day. And next week I am on holiday so there will be no posts but on the Friday night/Saturday morning a huge photo post of the past two weeks should be coming. 

Got a few post Ideas in mind for holiday packing and a few new products I want to review but they will have to wait till I get back from my holiday. 

what are you doing this half term and bank holiday? Do you get Glossy box , what did you get? Any products you recommend? 

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl