Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Weekly wishlist #1


  1. MTV music television t-shirt £5.50 amazon.co.uk . I really like this because I need a light top that doesn't really need to be accessorised for a quick outfit during the summer.
  2. As its summer a beach bag is a must so I really want this one its from black.co.uk and its only £22 ! Its bright and simple with plenty of space for all my beach essentials 
  3. As i already have beyonce pulse I am super excited to get myself a beyonce pulse summer , and its limited edition ! plus for the price of $59 at Macy's sadly i cant find a UK price will update you once I know please let me know if you know the price. 
  4. I have been wanting a leather jacket for a while and have decide that I should go for a expensive one that i love and will keep forever rather than a cheap one that one last long. So I am currently saving up for the £180 heart breaker studded leather jacket from topshop. the back is amazing its a broken heart studded on the back |(clues in the name i guess) 
  5. When it comes to my summer footwear i like it kind of plain but wedged I prefer a wedge than a heel as they are easier to walk in, but I still don't want to go for flats so the wedge it is and this lovely pair are £30 form H&M
xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl