- firstly a Ramones T-shirt £15 at amazon , I have actually been contemplating buying this for quite some time and have decide to add to the ever growing list of future buys. The reason I was unsure of weather to buy it is because I actually really like the Ramones but with it been sold in primark ect. I thought it would look like I was buying it because I had deemed it fashionable but now i have make a choice and I am most defiantly going to buy it
- Next up is this lovely Chanel jumper which I found for $25.99 here, I think it is stylish and a nice staple to my wardrobe teamed with jeans or leggings and you have a instant outfit.
- Here we have a Item I have been pining after for quite sometime, In fact I have recently develop quite a large crush on Jeffery Campbell's despite the fact I am yet to actually own any! this adorable studded pair can be found here for $195.
- I have actually wanted a blazer for a while as I think it can look great with a cute top and some leggings/ jeans. The only blazer I ever owned is a school one -.- so I have decide to add a £130 topshop blazer to the list.
- Finally is a nice cute , stylish and affordable Item. Black and white fitted shorts for AX Paris at the lovely not so eye watering price of £25. I really like these as they are a nice alternative to the black and white striped leggings that just in my opion look a little bit too much.
While writing this I noticed how boring this looks there is like no colour at all, sorry about that maybe next weeks wish list should be a bright colour special edition. what do you think ?
whats on your weekly wishlist ? If you have your own kind of wishlist style post please comment a link below I love looking at wishlists.
xoxo, just another primadonna girl.