Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Weekly wishlist #3

Weekly wishlist #3

Weekly wishlist #3 by mollyinspire




  1. Vera Wang princess night - My friend has this and I like fell in love with it instantly and its only £31 from john Lewis.
  2. Justin Bieber Limited edition someday - I actually think my friend may be my perfume guru as it was here who got me in to someday in the first place I recently ran out and am planning on buying the limited edition instead. I am not to sure if it is the same smell or not. Is it ?
  3. Christian Dior , Dior addict lip glow - Ill be honest the main reason I want this is the packing also have read/heard some great things , worth a try. 
  4. Cream pearl collar necklace - this is so cute and I have been longing for a collar necklace for quite some time and at £27 for river island I think its defiantly worth it. 
  5. Essie's summer 2012 collection - I am pretty excited about this because I am currently a Essie virgin -.- and LOVE these summery shades so I will defiantly be purchasing these really soon. 


xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl