Sunday, 20 May 2012

Whats in my make up bag #1






I decided I would start doing ' whats in my make up bag' posts every couple of weeks. The posts will not include all the make up I use just what I am using the most at that time. All items will have been bought by me unless stated otherwise .

    • Collection 2000 naturally Matt foundation in the shade Blond 2. I bought this foundation about 2 weeks ago because I needed a slightly darker foundation for the summer. I started using this at the begging of the week. I don't use very much and it gives a light/medium coverage. I really like this although its not really that Matt but then again I rarely find a foundation that is. I bought this at boots for £3.
    • Natural collection pressed powder in warm. I have been using cool but because its getting close to summer time and I needed a new powder I decided to buy warm instead. I really like the natural collection pressed powers, in fact I like the whole range. The powder is really nice mainly because it doesn't look cakey , it just looks really natural the clues in the name I guess. I also bought this at boots for £2 ( all natural collection products are £2).
    • Natural collection blusher in Rosy glow. I am not normally much of a blusher girl, as I mainly stick to bronzers but I decided I wanted a change this blusher is a really nice colour and suits my fair complexion well. And at the price of £2 you cant really go Wrong. 
    • Figs & rouge balm in peppermint & tea tree. This product came in my april glossy box- the natural edition. And as I said in the review below  I really like it, In fact I like it so much it is the only lip balm I am using at the moment the smell is delicious and it has worked wonders on my lips. 
    • Natural collection colour stick in green. I have a red undertone to my skin so a green cover stick is a must for me. It helps me balance out my skin tone and reduce redness. 
    • Natural collection cover up cream in warm. This concealer is great for covering up the dark circles under my eyes, and at £2 its a great choice because I get great results and I don't break the bank.
    • Collection 2000 Super size fat lash mascara in the shade - 17 ultra black. I love this mascara as i have quite short stumpy lashes but this makes them look longer and fuller although I normally wear a few mascaras at once this is one of the few mascaras I can wear on its own. I bought this from superdrug for £3. 
    • Miss sporty Hollywood lip gloss in clear. This lip gloss is a great choice for me because it will work with pretty much every lipstick so its a always in my bag because it is so versatile. this was also £3 from superdrug. 
Whats in your make up bag? 

xoxo just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl