Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Glossy box - June 2012



I was happy to receive my Glossy box yesterday, although lasts months box did not live up to my expectations. This months box was 'sexy summer' themed.

lets take a look inside:
001. Glossy box serie exclusive pro beauty brush- I didn't find this brush good enough quality to reach for every day. However it will most probably live in my handbag for daily touch ups. This retails at £15.

002.Yves Rocher france, mini mascara ultra-volume sexy pulp - This little mini is amazing the brush is so amazing I am in love with it! A full size version is £16.90 and I have a pretty good feeling I will be buying this.( image below)







003. BM beauty summer warmth bronzer - This is a pure mineral bronzer, which I was quite excited about as I have never tried a mineral bronzer.Although this is a sample size I think it will last quite a long time as a little goes a long way. Full size- £8.00

004. Clean start by Dermalogica day/night 3-step kit- This cute little kit contains a cleanser, toner and moisturiser. I have tried all the products in it 
and am loving them all. The toner was a spray bottle which I really liked.
The pricing has confused me a little but from what I understand Its £12 for the mini kit I received and £12 for individual full size products.

005. Vinchy Dermablend ultra-corrective foundation cream stick -
I got this little book which contains 6 different samples in different shades I liked this because about 4 of the shades worked with my skin tone. This product is to cover minor or server skin flaws. I have quite a lot of freckles so I am finding this product useful. The full size is -£19.00

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl