Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Primadonna playlist - 11/6/2012


Hii,
I know I am supposed to post this on a Monday. I had it scheduled but it didn't work so super sorry for that, anyways here's my primadonna playlist for this week hope you like it.


  1. Dark side- Kelly clarkson 
  2. Is this love - Aiden Grimshaw (Xfactor 2010 he released a few weeks back) 
  3. Whistle - Flo Rida 
  4. The Wolves - Ben Howard
  5. Feel the love - Rudimental feat. John Newman
  6. Need you now - Lady antebellum 
  7. Only the horses - Scissor sisters 
  8. Call my name - Cheryl (was cole)
  9. Express yourself - Labrinth 
  10. Big hoops - Nelly Furtado 

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl