Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Primadonna's Playlist - 18/06/97



Hii, so I am super sorry but I didn't have chance to post this yesterday. I would like to blame it on the fact that it was my birthday but truthfully I spent it revising for a exam -.- . So here it is lets roll......... (awks )



  1. Black heart - Stooshe 
  2. R.I.P - Rita Ora 
  3. Chasing the sun - The wanted
  4. Wide awake -Katy Perry
  5. This is Love - Will.i.am ft. Eva Simons
  6. Dance again - Jennifer Lopez 
  7. Young - Tulisa
  8. Only Love - Ben howard
  9. Dancing on my own - Robyn
  10. Happy birthday ( I know , I know but I have heard it a lot this week so its in my head :/ )
I got my glossy box today so that post will be hitting your screens tomorrow if you check back ;)
for a sneak peak check out my instagram 'justanotherprimadonnagirl' !!!


xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl