Friday, 27 July 2012

Dawn -sarah jessica parker



This perfume was another one of the gifts my granny gave me the other day , I don't really know why she bought them. But I mean who am i to complain. I personally would never have thought to buy this particular perfume as I would not ever think of wearing it. However the scent is nice and florally (is that a word I'm not too sure haha). I don't think this is the kind of perfume I would wear on a daily basis but then again I have only owned it for a few days and it will probably grow on me.
I would like to apologise for the crappy photos but my camera wont connect to my laptop so I had to use my instagram photos I already had loaded on to my laptop. 
Oh and talking of laptops my caps lock button keeps turning itself on and off so I spent the majority of this post holding down the shift key , it took me ages to write this haha -.-. 
If anyone has any advice about my key board please let me know :') 
Follow me on Instagram @justanotherprimadonnagirl.
xoxo just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl