Saturday, 28 July 2012

July Glossy box 2012

£10 + £2 p+p per month 



This months box is festival themed ''these festival beauty essesntials will get you festival glam in an instant.''

when I opend this box the first this I saw was HD brows and Iwas super excited because I know how expensive they are and how good quality.  Mine was the eye & brow pallet, in the shade vamp , at first i thought it would be far too dark for my brows but it actually works perfectly. its full size and costs £19.95 which is more than i paid for the entire box.

Out of my glossy box this is the only product I have used so far I will write posts on them once I have used them. 

But i also got ; 
-clynol salon exclusive, enrich colour shampoo
- monu, golden glow (face and body moisturising tanner)
- jelly pong pong cosmetics, lip frosting (smells soooo yummy )
- elizabeth arden , visible difference skin balancing lotion 
** Bonus product** - elizabeth arden skin balancing line (3 sample sachets) 

my glossy box / hd brows/inside hd brows/hd brows swatched
monu golden glow/enrich colour shampoo/lip frosting/Elizabeth arden

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl