Tuesday, 24 July 2012

My daily beauty routine #1

My daily beauty routine #1



I had not planned this post at all in fact I was about to write a review on the Revlon blush featured in this post but I will save that for tomorrow , I got this idea while browsing polyvore I saw similar set to these. 

To get  information on  all products featured in this post just click either or the links displayed or above or here.

What's in your daily beauty routine would love to see , please comment below and let me know. 

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 


5 comments:

  1. This summer I can't put even lipstick on, it melts wright off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was exactly what I used to be like but I have found that adding a little loose powder on top helps it say , but not too much or lips can look dry and cakey :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great post, thanks for sharing. I followed gfc, follow back? :)
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    Ivana
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed bloglovin too. #13. :)

    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/
    Ivana
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sooo much for following , i followed back on both :)

      xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl