Thursday, 26 July 2012

Olympic fever

Olympic fever
please click links below for details 


With the Olympic opening ceremony being held tomorrow I thought I Olympic themed post might be a good Idea. Although I was a bit unsure as I know this post may not appeal to everyone, this is because I myself am not really into the Olympics ((shocker I know ;) )) I in fact doubt I will watch the Olympics at all except for the odd glimpse of it if someone else is watching. I in no way mean to offend any one its just sports aren't really my thing so I wont really interest me. Obviously I know thousands , millions in fact, perhaps billions of people are totally for the Olympics and can't wait for them to begin . 

Now my rant is out of the way , I would just like to add that I have a few more Olympic themed posts in mind. 

What do you think ?

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl