Saturday, 14 July 2012

Primadonna's tweeting!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own this image.
I just entered the world of twitter , to be honest cant get my head around why I was a twitter virgin until today. I picked it up straight away so I dont really understand it when people say they found it too confusing,


Anyways I currently have about 5 followers and am following about 50 people (most are celebrities )
However I am really excited to discover some great twitters. I am 100% following back all followers.


My twitter name is @justanotherprimadonna - so please go follow me ill follow back 100%


comment below you twitter names and ill  go follow you !


tweet me your fave product at the moment at #justanotherprimadonna  (its for a upcoming post)


xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl