Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Revlon Tawny peach blusher


Well to start with I am really sorry about the quality of this picture when I used flash the writing was washed out so I had to not use flash resulting in the picture looking a bit poo.


This was actually a gift from my granny , when I went to visit her at the weekend she gave me this and two other products I will review later one of which I had purchased before so I already new I liked it.
She got me the blush because she had commented on how she preferred me wearing blusher to bronzer she had told me this when she saw me wearing the MUA mosaic blush 'english rose'.


I swatched this blush for you but as its so pale its pretty hard to see, in fact it was impossible to see on my wrist so its swached on my finger.
Sorry if its still hard to tell but the picture picks up this glowy peach colour which is exactly what it looks like on the cheeks.


It looks really cute and natural and lasts pretty much all day.
This is defiantly my new fave blush.


whats your fave blush?


xoxo, just another primadonna girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl