Monday, 16 July 2012

Rimmel Wake me up foundation



I'll be honest with you I don't often stick to a foundation I dibble and dabble about, because I enjoy trying out new foundations as I am forever on the mission to find the infamous perfect foundation, I don't really tend to go for high end foundations in fact 99% of the time its a cheap few pound drug store foundation.


I currently have five foundations in my train case these are;


  • Natural collection - shine away foundation , this cost £2 like all natural collection items and is from boots. I like this but its only a light coverage well at least that's my opinion of it. 
  • Collection (2000) - Naturally matt foundation , I bought this in shade blond 2 which is far too dark for my pale skin tone, my reason behind this purchase was that I needed a darker foundation for summer. This works okay if mixed in with my natural collection foundation. 
  • 17 - miracle matt foundation, I was in love with this for a long time but have sadly almost run out it has SPF15 in it which is always a plus in my opinion I got it in the shade natural and found it gave me a great medium/full coverage and give a matt but slightly dewy finish which I love.
  • MUA - matt foundation , these foundations are so great because of how cheap they are! I mean at £2 its not exactly breaking the bank is it and to me they are so worth it. It gives a medium coverage and blends really nicely. 
  • Well the last foundation is my most defiantly favourite and I don't think I could possibly sum it up in a bullet point ................

Rimmel wake me up foundation ---- well how do I start its £9 which is at the high end of what I am willing to pay for a foundation this is because like I said before I frequently change my foundation. However I think I may have found a foundation worth sticking to. It gives a radiant glow and has a anti-fatigue affect which I totally agree with when I have applied this my skin not only looks awake but it feels it too. It has SPF15 which as I mentioned before is a great add on to me as it helps give my face the extra protection it needs as I am prone to a lot, and when I say a lot I mean a lot, of freckles! I have it in the shade 100 Ivory , which is a pretty good match for my very pale skin tone, however I think I will probably go up a shade when I re-purchase (which I most certainly will do ).  The coverage is medium/full but most certainly buildable. 

I really can't rave about this product enough , I would literally be here for days. 

whats your favourite foundation ?

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl