Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Running from the shadows

Running from the shadows
for details click links below 



I am not too sure why I made this post but I found it kind of fun. Not sure if I'm any good at making these kind of polyvore sets yet, so please let me know what you think. 

If deiced to do this more often I will try not to use expensive items as that makes it more useful as a outfit post because the items are much more affordable. 

Anyways please just let me know what you think.

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.



3 comments:

  1. A black lace dress, that would be an amazing look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really adorable look, dear~ I love the color and the way you styled up the whole outfit~!
    I saw your blog link at IFB forum for bloggers and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your blog~!,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just join yours~!
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much this comment meant a lot to me,
    I followed you via GFC and bloglovin.
    I hope we will be friends also.

    xxx ❤

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl