Wednesday, 11 July 2012

weekly wishlist #6 - dresses

weekly wishlist #6 - dresses
click links below for details.


I thought I would change up my 'Weekly wishlist' a little this week and show you my 5 most longed for dresses at the moment they all say something very different to me . 

001. This dress to me is such a staple piece as it is simple the colours work for pretty much every one and can work for both day and night and also summer or winter (its all in the accessories ;) )

002. this dress just screams summer with the loose floaty thin style and the wonderful rainbow of summery colours. 

003. To me this dress says ' Summer is here lets have fun and head to a garden party' although garden party's aren't really my style this dress most certainly is. 

004. The bright blue colour and cute bird pattern really complements the cut of this dress. Although I am surprised  bird print is still all over the place at the moment I am extremely happy because I cant get enough of it. 

005. This is probably my favourite out of all 5 of the dresses i love the dip hem cut and the light floaty - ness of the design. 

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl