Friday, 20 July 2012

weekly wishlist #7

weekly wishlist #7
Click links for details 



sorry I have'nt been posting much this week it is offically SUMMER (even though it dos'nt look like it ) and well I have been out partying and having fun. 
I will be still posting as much if not more so because I will probally have a bit more free time as I have nothing to do for 8 weeks execpt for have fun and party! 

I hope you all have a amazing summer also, 
will try to most at least once a day!!

I just joined IFB 

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 


2 comments:

  1. Here in Brazil is winter... well, not so winter (there is a pretty sun outside)! I'm wanting so much to buy a top like that!!! I hope to find one that I really like here!!!

    Have a lovely day,
    Cri.(ilpiccolomondodicri.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its our summer here in the UK but its still cold and raining -.-

    thank you , hope you have a lovely day as well.

    xoxo, just another primadonna girl

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl