Thursday, 16 August 2012

clynol colour & care enrich shampoo - review

I did not purchase this product it was sent to me in my July 2012 glossybox
glossybox's cost £10 + £2.99 postage & packaging. 


this product is a cute little sample size which was great for my recent 2 day mini vacation!  I took it with me and washed my hair twice while i was there and still had some left so i used it again today , meaning overall i  got 3 washes out of it which i thought was pretty good!

the product claims to be a " gentle shampoo with liquid jewel extract and UV filters to protect rich tones from fading" and i completely agree with this statement because i coloured my hair the day before using the shampoo and usually the first wash after dying hair you loose a lot of colour and the water in your bath/ shower changes to whatever colour your hair is but when I used this shampoo i found that no colour ran from my hair what so ever!
it also left my hair soft and silky smooth !
for a full size which is 300ml it costs £9.35, which i don't think is too bad , i would defiantly purchase this again but would only use it for about a week after colouring and then switch to a different shampoo as it think paying nearly £10 is a little steep for a every day shampoo.

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

2 comments:

  1. I love Clynol they have the most amazing hair care for styling! I think Hairtrade is the cheapest place you can get it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for telling me about hairtrade , think ill go order some right now :)
      xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl