Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Elizabeth Arden - skin balancing skincare

these items were not purchased they were in my july glossybox 2012.
glossy box cost £10 + £2.99 p+p.
firstly I would just like to say that I am sooo thankful to everyone who follows or even just checks out my blog I reached 1000 views yesterday and I know it took me 3 months to get there so I understand to most of you if not all that seems pretty rubbish and not something to take pride in but I do take pride in this because I see it as a step in the journey to becoming the kind of blog that gets 1000+ page views a day. so once again thank you all so much I really appreciate it. 




Now that's out of the way , in my July 2012 glossy box I received 3 sample sachets of Elizabeth Arden; 
- skin balancing exfoliating cleanser - the texture of this product made it clear it was an exfoliation product which i think is a good thing. It left my skin feeling fresh , nourished and deeply cleansed. over all I really liked this product.
- optimising skin serum - I applied this at night and in the morning my skin felt fresh and flawless. I then applied about 10 Min's before I applied my makeup and it Left my skin smooth making makeup application effortless.
- skin balancing lotion SPF 15 - I applied  this on the night and my skin felt super smooth and awake when I woke up.


I also got a larger sample of the skin balancing lotion with SPF 15. I got a 5ml sample of this in a little pump bottle, I am quite glad this was the sample I got in a bigger version because its probably the product I enjoyed the most. 


I am currently considering saving my pennies and buying the serum and lotion in full size because they are really nice, and I think they would make a great addition to my daily skin care. 




xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl