Friday, 3 August 2012

How to :The baggy jumper

How to :The baggy jumper
please click the links below for all details on items. 


Today I though I would do a little how to post. So I picked the baggy jumper which to me is a staple that should be in practically every girls wardrobe. this is because it is soooo versatile and can be worn all year round. its a pretty simple effortless piece as well because it can be worn with  pretty much anything and doesn't really require accessories and the ones it does are just whatever accessories you wear on a daily basis. It fits pretty much every occasion.I literally have so much love for the baggy jumper I could write a billion words about it but I didn't intend on this post being too long so I will have to sum up with , Its a must if you don't already own at least 1 baggy jumper , why not ? go buy one now !

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 


1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl