Friday, 24 August 2012

make me wanna die - the pretty reckless

make me wanna die - the pretty reckless
please click link below for detialsmake me wanna die - the pretty reckless by mollyinspire



I know I've posted loads today , 5 times actually (including this post) but with my last two posts been about blog awards (cant believe I've been nominated for two eeep feel so shocked! ) I thought it would look a bit too much having the first 2 posts you see about awards so I decide to post a quick little ootd. as usual links for details about the items are displayed above.


xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 



4 comments:

  1. nice set! I love that red dress :D

    Anyway, Get a chance to Win $50 to shop in Romwe.com, a pair of flameco red roses hair pins and hair comb both from Spearmint and Thyme.

    More deatils here on how to enter to win: http://www.styleiseternal.net/2012/08/the-big-move-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, they are all so gorgeous and some of the things we should all have in our wardrobe. I love all of them.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl