Tuesday, 21 August 2012

primadonna's playlist - 21/08/2012





wow I was sat on my laptop (not literally) and listening to music on spotify when i realised i hadn't posted a playlist on here in a while. however i didn't realise it had actually been over a month since my last 'primadonna's playlist' post. 


001. running up that hill - Kate bush
002. little talks- of monsters and men
003. wish you were here- ed sheeran (and loads more but hes the main singer)
004. scream - dizzy rascal
005. euphoria - Loreen
006. picking up the pieces - Paloma faith
007. Valerie - Amy whinehouse
008. no name - Ryan o'shaughnessy
009. broken hearted - karmin
010. come together - Arctic monkey (originally the Beatles ,they covered it in the opening ceremony in the Olympics , this was probably the only thing i liked about the Olympics haha)

I'm going to try my hardest to keep updating you every week with my current weekly playlist, also with my 'week in pictures' posts because they have been lacking purely because i forget to take pictures :/



xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl