Saturday, 18 August 2012

Review :All for eve - eve's balm

I  did not pay for this product , I recived it in my august glossybox.
glossybox costs £10 + £2.99 postage & packaaging.



This product came in my August 2012 glossybox , so i didn't actually pay for it but to buy it , it costs £4.95. 
the product i received was full sized.

Eve's balm claims to be a '' easily absorbed recovery balm to nourish and protect dry and chapped skin''. i 100% agree with this statement and love this balm , it smells really nice it reminds me of something but i just cant put my finger on what exactly. 
it has a handy little mirror witch is always a bonus and does wonders to my lips leaving them smooth and apparently irresistible according to my boyfriend ;) haha.


** please check out Nicole's blog http://www.nicolesrevolution.blogspot.co.uk/ , i am going to be in her spotlight post either today  or Sunday( i think) so please check it out! also just check out her blog in general its great! **

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl