Monday, 27 August 2012

Review: Glossy pink lipstick


Disclaimer: I did not purchase this item I received it in my August 2012 Glossybox.
Glossybox costs £10 + £2.99 postage & packaging. 




This product is full sized and retails for £9.50 , Which in my opinion is very over priced! recently Glossybox have been adding their own products in to box's which is fair enough and I see nothing wrong with that but the prices they claim these products are just seems ridiculous because its not the best quality , lipstick. The packaging looks cheap and the lipstick just isn't that great, well defiantly not worth almost £10 which is the price of the whole box (minus the P+P). The colour ''Glossy pink'' is a pretty pink shade and is very versatile because pretty much anyone would suit this colour.

Overall I like the colour and I have worn it a few times, I would not pay £9.50 for it though. Although I'm not entirely sure on weather you can actually purchase this product or not , perhaps you can buy it from the Glossybox website I'm not too sure. I don't really think this is the type of product I would expect in Glossy box because to me the idea of a beauty box is to try out high end products and in my opinion a Glossybox own lipstick dose not cut it as higher end. 

All said and done I do like this lipstick and will probably get some wear out of it. 


Did you receive this product ? what did you think ? 

whats your opinion on beauty box's ?


xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl