Friday, 24 August 2012

the versitile blogger award





wow I don't know what to say nominated for two blog awards in one day , I am so grate full to live laugh love and makeup for nominating me for the versatile blogger award 


Here are the rules:
  • Thank the bloggers that have nominated you
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly
  • Let them know you have nominated them
  • Add the versatile blogger award to your blog

7 random facts about me ;
1. im 5ft3
2. i have a fair amount of friends and 3 bestfriends that i have known all my life
3. I've been listening to the pretty reckless all day 
4. i want to tweet 24/7 but i manage to limit my self to 10 or less tweets a day although i do go over sometime im addicted to twitter haha. 
5. i have recently got obsessed with reading student/teacher romance books on wattpad.com 
6. I find it really hard to sleep at night with out my boyfriend when were apart we have phone calls until one of us falls asleep. 
7. I never though my blog would have 20+ followers i never even thought I would get one ( i know 20 followers seems tiny to some but to me its a real achievement)



2 comments:

  1. thank you for nominating me for this award,i am very pleased :). And get you two awards one day, you deserve it :D
    xx
    theheadlessstylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award, it's so so nice to know you better.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl