my mum wanted to quickly pop in to home bargains , which for those of you who don't know is a chain of shops that sell everything from food , toys, home wear , stationary and beauty. often the stock isn't big brand names but you do find the odd name occasionally. all the stuff is sold cheaper than you would find in any other shop.
when walking around my mum said for me to pick up a basket and add whatever I waned to it , so I got
- pure- B.B cream £1.99
- derma vio - volume and length mascara £1.49
- olay - conditioning milk £1.99
- nuage skin - facial scrub £0.89
- Salon chic - straightening balm £1.49
- glow - kabuki brush £0.99
- glow - hair clips £0.59
- beauty formulas - conditioning eye makeup remover £0.49
- beauty formulas - replenishing moisture lotion £0.49
- Lumiere - lip gloss set £2.99
- insette - hair spray £0.69
- expose - mouse fake tan (x2) £0.89 each
my mum payed for all these items , and because they are so cheap neither of us will be too bothered if they aren't any good.
xoxo, just another primadonna girl.