Saturday, 22 September 2012

Autumn 2012 - Beauty

Autumn 2012 - Beauty
please click the links below for details
Autumn 2012 - Beauty by mollyinspire 


Here's my Beauty wishlist for Autumn 2012.

+ Nail polish -  the Essie shades are a mix of bright and pale pastel shades which i love in the autumn because i tend to go for the paler colours but still love the occasional pop of colour. The same goes for the butter nail polishes they are so cute !

+ Lipstick - the Kate moss for rimmel autumn 2012 collection is absolutely perfect for the colder months because the shades  are a mixture of warm and really pale pinks / nudes, they a pretty versatile therefor would suit most people. this MAC colour '' musings of a muse '' is a deep purple which is quite a daring colour but I would love to give it a go. the Giorgio Armani ''easy chic'' is a nice neutral which I could wear most days. 

+ Perfume - lady gaga fame, I have been excited to try this since I first heard it would be coming out, in fact I just received a sample of it in my September 2012 glossy box (post coming soon) and i really like the smell its not what i expected from lady gaga but its amazing nether the less. I also would like to get coco noir by Chanel because one the bottle looks so pretty haha and two it say it is ''luminous, transparent oriental” which I just love the sound of !

+ Nars - I love all of the nars autumn 2012 collection it is full of so many pretty colours, in a mixture of nude and bold. 

whats on your beauty wishlist ?


ask me a question Ask fm

xoxo , just another primadonna girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl