Sunday, 30 September 2012

Autumn 2012 - shoes

Autumn 2012 - shoes
please click links below for details.Autumn 2012 - shoes by mollyinspire featuring low heel boots

This is the last post in my autumn 2012 wishlist series. And this ones all about shoes, shoes are like the biggest wardrobe essential ever because you can't to go out wearing no shoes can you.

+Boots - are a must have item in autumn/winter because its going to be cold , rainy and snowy so we need to keep our feet warm 
+ Jeffrey Campbell's - these are adorable and I love them, sadly they are not exactly in my budget so I am either going to buy some cheaper alternatives or pop them on my Christmas list in hope that Santa will bring me some ;)
+ heels - are still a important shoe in the colder months as they are a lot of evens and night time party's to go to where flat boots wont suffice. 
+ flats - flats are a staple shoe all year round , just because the weather has taken a turn for the worse does not mean flats should be hidden away. 

I have a few more posts for you today but I am currently suffering from a massive hangover , so I am not promising anything , if I don't post again today I will defiantly post tomorrow. 

what shoes will you be buying this autumn ?

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl