Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Autumn 2012 - tops

Autumn 2012 - tops
Please click links below for detailsAutumn 2012 - tops by mollyinspire featuring a.p.c.

This is the first of my series of Autumn 2012 posts they will continue everyday for the rest of the week.
This series is basically a big wishlist for Autumn 2012 , although I know i will not purchase all these items (probably about 10 out of the entire series) I thought I would be nice to show you my Autumn staple items and what I'm really liking at the moment.

+ Baggy jumpers - this is a staple item for me as it can be worn with literally anything, I love getting cosy in a big baggy jumper.
+ Basics - basic t-shirts and tops are a must in my opinion as they are simple and can easily be styled up or down depending on the occasion.
+ Blouses - I love blouses at the moment they are so cute and girly and look really nice with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings.

what are your tops for Autumn ?

got a question ? ask me


xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl