Tuesday, 11 September 2012

dot - Marc Jacobs

dot - Marc Jacobs
please click the links below for detailsdot - Marc Jacobs by mollyinspire


I just entered the dot by Marc Jacobs competition on polyvore and thought I would share my entry with you. I like Marc Jacobs designs very much and have always been a bit of a dot print girl, this is because my mum is very in to dots and stripes they are like her signature pieces! so form a young age i was dressed in dots and it rubbed off on me a little and so i still find myself buying dot printed clothing from time to time.

want to enter the competition ? here


ask me some questions http://ask.fm/justaprimadonna


xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl