Monday, 3 September 2012

earrings & eyeshadow


eye shadow and earrings
please click the links below for details eye shadow and earrings by mollyinspire


I thought I would just do this quick post because I was just browsing through polyvore before heading off to bed., i really need to start getting back in to a routine as school starts next week -.- ,
Anyways so I came across a competition called earrings & eyeshadow. So i created a set and entered it :).


you can enter the competition Here! I hope you liked this post and perhaps it gave you a little inspiration , If you have entered the competition  link your entry in the comments below and I will be sure to check it out.
also if you have polyvore link it in the comments below and I will check out your sets and follow you :)

i love polyvore its an amazing site with endless creative opportunities, in fact I am thinking of doing a post on it at some point this week.


xoxo, just another primadonna girl




3 comments:

  1. I love those statement earrings, they are so beautiful xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx

    Giveaway from Boticca on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthea, i love your blog , such amazing photography :)
      i followed you via gfc and bloglovin

      xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

      Delete
  2. Your contents are wonderful and advisory.
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl