Sunday, 9 September 2012

week in pictures #12

I got a green gem for my tragus piercing // flap jacks yum! // new top from h&m post here //
ask fm // topshop razzmatazz (post coming soon ) // new bag from matalan 


not a lot this week , I've mainly been relaxing ready to go back to school tomorrow -.- ughh dreading getting up at 7am tomorrow!

I've been a little m.i.a this week due to the fact that sadly me and my boyfriend broke up. it was quite sudden and i didn't expect it at all , i thought things were good but i guess not :/.
anyways that's why i haven't posted much as most of my time has been taken up by eating ice cream and crying to my friends.



what did you get up to this week?

want to ask me questions ? http://ask.fm/justaprimadonna


xoxo, just another primadonna girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl