Tuesday, 2 October 2012

I wear pink for my grandma

I wear pink for my grandma

I have meaning to do this post this week anyway, but when I saw polyvore had a contest '' why i wear pink '' I decide why not do it right now.

As some of you may be aware  this month is breast cancer awareness month. this is a condition that is very close to my heart. I have lost several family members due to different types of cancer. And for the past year my grandma has been battling breast cancer, she has all ways been a role model to me and is like a second mother to me and seeing her go through this has been awful, this past year has been the worst year of my life. I hope and pray she gets through this and seeing her strength thought this past year has made me admire her even more than before.

In this set most of the products have money that goes towards breast cancer, the items that are NOT for breast cancer are the dress , shoes and jewellery. everything else is for breast Cancer awareness.

the Essie nail polishes are my favourite the names are so cute ;

+ we are in this together
+good morning hope
+ check up
+ I am strong.

please spread the word and donate if possible even as little as £1 is helpful.

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank God, I don't have this problem. Still, my grandfather died of cancer, so, I'm wearing pink for everyone that lost someone to cancer.

    P.S. Enter my awesome giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/09/littleblackdress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl