Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Technic - High lights



This is a really good dupe for benefit high beam, In fact its basically the same even its packaging is.
I was previously using benefit high beam and when I ran out ( I'd had it for years haha) I needed a new one but money is a little tight at the moment so when I was Amazon and came across this I was quite excited to try it because if it didn't look very good and was shit because it only cost £1. Yes that's right £1 so how could I not order it !

I didn't actually plan on doing a post on such a cheap and would probably have been shit, but once I tried it i just had to tell you about.
as you can see from the pictures above its really nice and although I probably applied a little too much in the swatches above this was the only way for the camera to do it justice.

I am defiantly going to keep using this and may buy it again in the future because what's the point in forking out money when I can get one that's just as good for £1 ?

what's your best due of an expensive product ?

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl