Friday, 5 October 2012

The fun of the fair




every year in October a fair comes along to my small town, and for such a small town its a pretty big fair. I have been every single year of my life even when I was 4 months old!

I love the rides so go on practically everything, you may even find me on the tea cups ;) just kidding.
But the atmosphere is the best, the loud music , the bustling crowds and just the pure excitement of it all. Oh and the food is amazing but I only eat on the way out in order to avoid the awkward situation of vomiting all over the person sat next to me haha;).

Tonight I am off to the fair with a big group of friends so there will be no proper post from me tonight, and tomorrow is my typical drunken Saturday night so I probably wont post then , because if i did it would make no sense at all.



p.s sorry for the shitty photo, it doesn't to the fair justice at all.

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl