Thursday, 25 October 2012

weekly wishlist #9

weekly wishlist #9


oh my god its been absolutely ages since I last posted a weekly wishlist. 

+ I am just in love with this tank top from topshop
+ really need some uggs, I will probably just buy some cheap high street ones though because they damage easily 
+loving stacking bracelets at the moment
+ I actually cannot understand why I don't own any disco pants yet ?!?!?!
+I actually want the Britney spears fantasy twist which is both of these perfumes together in a big circle that you twist to open, on half is fantasy and the other is midnight fantasy but I couldn't find a picture so I just used the two separate scents. 


whats on your wishlist?

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl