So right now I am hungover so I have really puffy eyes and a killer headache which isn't normal for me as I usually don't get any form of hangover but these past few weeks I've been getting quite bad ones.
So step one for me is drinking a ton of water to keep me hydrated and I've had some ibuprofen.
001. first I cleansed my skin with olay conditioning milk , because my face was already make up free so just need a quick once over.
002. Then I applied one of my sample of glamoxy snake serum (I received in September glossy box ) - oh my god its amazing I will defiantly be doing a post on this.
003. Next up was moisturiser I used the beauty formula's replenishing 24 hour moisture lotion (here) this is a really good moisturiser to really awaken the skin.
004. Because I have super puffy eyes I then used my balance me wonder eye cream ( September glossy box ) which has had amazing results my eyes are pretty much back to normal now and will be completely fine by the time I do my make up.
005. Next the not so glamorous bit re-gen oil - this is a oil for stretch marks , scars , dry skin and blemished skin. I personally only use it on stretch marks. I have been using it for about a year and its been really helpful. I am going to do a post on this at some point in the week.
throughout all of this I have been constantly re-applying my all for eve - eve's balm to my lips as they are super cracked. post here
now I'm off to paint my toes and finger nails I'll be taking photos so I can show you pretty much my entire getting ready process and my night out.
xoxo , just another priamdonna girl.