Tuesday, 13 November 2012

DHC deep cleansing oil - review

disclaimer: I did not purchase this product I
recived it in a glossybox
glossybox costs £10 + £2.99 p&p
this is a sample not a full size product. 





This is a sample size of the DHC deep cleansing oil , I received it in a glossybox a few months back. I have really loved this product although I only recently got round to using it. At first I was a little sceptical of putting oil on my face so I put off using it but now I've really gotten in to using it, in fact I think I might have to ask for it for Christmas or maybe treat my self.

I only use this product on for my eye makeup although you could use it for your entire face if you wanted. I cleanse my face with whatever cleanser I am currently using , at the moment its a clean and clear facial cleanser. Then a pour a little of the deep cleansing oil in to my hands and rob all over the eyes. At this point you get a bit of panda eyes but that doesn't matter. I give it about 30 seconds to melt off my make up then I take a muslin cloth or face wipe and wipe off all the oil and and make up smudges around my eyes.
I am left with absolutely no eye make to be seen which is obviously the result you want in a makeup remover. I can't recommend this product enough and its so quick and simple perfect for when your tired and really can't be bothered with a really long skin care routine.


xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl