Thursday, 1 November 2012

my Christmas list

my Christmas list
please click links below for details. my Christmas list by mollyinspire 


this year I've been a little stuck as to what to ask for, for Christmas. so I created a little Christmas  list on polyvore.

+ the two outfits my mummy pays for every year so i have something nice and new to wear on Christmas day and boxing day. on Christmas day we have dinner with my mums side of the family and then at about 7pm head over to my grandmas (dads mum) house to see all of my dads side of the family and don't get home until around 4am. Then on boxing day we have dinner with my grandma (dads mum ) at her house and stay their all day because she has another party later on so again not home until about 4am.
+ i pod classic - mummy and daddy are buying me this because i have no room left on my ipod touch and want as much GB as possible.
+  all the very 3 for 2 stuff are just other pieces my mummy is buying me (she might not get them all but fingers crossed) as little extras.
+ my mummy is also buying me some new straighteners but I forgot to add them , they're the Remington keratin therapy ones.  here

what do you want for Christmas ?

let me know because i have no ideas for the rest of the family to get me , so at the moment I'm just getting money off everyone else. but hey i cant complain can i  ;)


xoxo, just another primadonna girl 

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl