Saturday, 24 November 2012

personal life

My personal life is pretty hectic right now, I have a lot going on;
- exams
- family
- friends
- personal issues
- emotional
- boys
- illness

its mainly just your typical issues and problems but all at once, due to all of this I haven't been having much time to post or the energy to actually make a good quality post. I'll try and do an instargram update tomorrow (been ages since my last one ) and a playlist on Monday, also ill try and throw in a couple of outfit/beauty ideas  posts but nothing with a lot of writing.

sorry about my lack of posting,
however I will be tweeting - here
and answering questions on ask fm -http://ask.fm/justaprimadonna

please ask my anything at all on ask fm , I don't mind anon at all, and if you need any advice on issues your tackling at the moment I might be going through something similar and be able to help you.

I hope to be back in the full swing of things soon , sorry.

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

1 comment:

  1. You are a really busy girl, such a lot of things going on!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl